Monday, March 17, 2008

Generation Gap

I did the craziest thing I've yet to do, and I'm still sore from it! I met up with Jefferson, so he could help my with me orgasm. I have a lot of trouble with it and had basically begun to accept that men would never be able to get me off again. Jefferson was rather late (2 hours... hey, if you're going to do something, do it big, right?) but he arrived at the Starbucks I was at, and we walked over to his apartment.

I took my coat off and he led me to the bedroom. He whispered for me to close my eyes, and I did. He slowly undressed me, started fingering me, and soon laid me down on his bed.

He went down on me for maybe forty-five minutes and after I showed him what got me going with one of his vibrating sex toys, he was able to get me off. I was so relieved. A guy hadn't gotten me off in three years... only one guy ever! The next hour-hour and a half, he fucked and fingered the hell out of me. I rode him for a while, which he loved... grabbing me all over, just enjoying the pleasure.

I had a few firsts too. I rode his face for a while... my first time, and it felt really good! He bit and squeezed a lot too... which was kind of painful, but I dealt. It was also the first time I'd ever met someone through their blog and asked for orgasm help... and gotten it! I discovered for the first time that g-spot stimulation does nothing for me.

When he had to go to his next appointment, I got re-dressed and used his bathroom. He walked me to the subway, and that was that!

No comments: