Sunday, April 27, 2008

A new one.

I think I am taking a new lover. This one I think is going to be perfect. We're both too busy for relationships... but he's 6'6", athletic, and quite cute... I'm a bit intimidated of his height, but I'm sure I'll get over it quite quickly. He claims to be very good at cunnilingus so I'm looking quite forward to trying him out! Of course, I have to make sure that he's sane first so I'm meeting him for drinks this week.

Any firefighters reading this thing? I'd like to have sex with half a dozen of them... in a firehouse.

Oh, and a fantasy that I forgot to mention is to have sex in public; and to be at a bar, in a skirt, and have my date start to finger me under the table... any cuties out there brave enough to try this?

I have a long week ahead of me... anyone want to be a stress reliever? . . . . . .

1 comment:

boroboy said...

Mmmm... Your fantasies are, in a word, delicious. I hope every one of them comes your way...