Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm not a fan.

I'm really not a fan of drunk-sex. I've only had it once, and I passed it up last night. In some ways I wish I didn't and that I fucked him. But I just would've been paranoid the entire time (and Jefferson knows I'm good at being paranoid). I can't even remember what this guy looked like! I think he may have been cute... but who knows. The bar was dark! But I DID make out with him a good amount at the bar. He was a good kisser, which is why I'm partially saddened by how everything turned out. I remember taking his hand and putting it on my breasts (and who knows where else), I think he enjoyed that.

Not too classy for a weeknight-bar outing, but I'll get over it... I got to his apartment, looked around, went out on the balcony a couple of times, and then when his back was turned, left. He didn't follow, so I know I didn't make a bad choice. There will be other boys. This was just NOT a good idea.

No comments: