Saturday, May 17, 2008

My First Time

After much pushing from Jefferson, I went and got myself my very first HIV & STD test at a clinic in Chelsea. I don't get back the cultures for a few days, but I know I'm HIV-. I don't think I could've been told is a worse way though! I had my finger pricked, waited for the results, I was brought back in a room, and the person said, "Well, you've failed your first HIV test!" and I'm thinking, "Oh my fucking God, how did this happen?" and I'm just silent. A few moments, a few too MANY moments, later he says, "Um, this is a test you WANT to fail." and I breathed the biggest sigh of relief EVER.

I was so nervous to go in there, and I was a little bit ticked off that they actually charged ($60!!), but whatever, it's done now! So there it is! I'm clean and healthy... now who wants to fuck me?!

No comments: